IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONTACT ADAM RIVIERE AT 317-678-7529 PRIOR TO BOOKING RENTAL.
*We require a copy of renter’s license or ID at the time rental is accessed.
1. Deposit is due immediately when booking. Balance is due the day of event, prior to scheduled start time. If payment is not provided prior to event, Renter will lose deposit and the event will be cancelled.
2. For rentals with a cash bar, full payment is due immediately when booking.
TICKETED / COVER CHARGE EVENTS (PLEASE CONSULT WITH ADAM RIVIERE PRIOR TO BOOKING TO DETERMINE IF THIS SECTION APPLIES TO YOU)
1. If PPS is taking a percentage/amount of ticket sales and or door fees:
• Over $500 owed: payment must be made to no later than 7 days after event.
• Under $500 owed: payment must be made no later than 24 hours after the event.
2. PPS requires access to sales log
3. If PPS staff handles ticket collection/cover charges, 30 percent of overall proceeds will be retained.
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / TARDINESS
1. With less than 72 hours notice, PPS will retain 100 percent of deposit and any other paid fees. Note: Funds do not transfer if rescheduled.
2. Cancellations must be received via telephone at 317-678-7529 in order to receive any applicable refunds. If PPS does not answer, please leave a detailed voicemail.
3. Time late is time lost. If additional time is needed, it will be purchased per our venue rental rate.
1. Renter is responsible for any or all of the following equipment if utilized. If any negligent damage occurs or items are stolen or missing, Renter is responsible to repair damaged equipment and/or replace missing or stolen equipment.
• Chairs, tables, mixer console, speakers, subwoofer, drum kit, cymbals, guitar amp, keyboard, microphones, stands and cables.
1. One total hour of complimentary load in and load out time will be allotted. If additional time is purchased, it must be purchased per our regular hourly rate.
FOOD, DRINK, CLEAN UP
1. No alcoholic beverages are to be brought onto premises or sold by clients or their guests. No illegal, substances are allowed on premises and smoking is not permitted inside the studio.
2. If serving food or non-alcoholic beverages, disposable table/server ware must be provided by client.
3. If a cash bar is in operation during rental, Renter is not entitled to any portion of alcohol sales, nor may Renter sells/serve alcohol.
4. Renter is expected to return the areas used to prior state of cleanliness. Excess messes will result in a $175 cleaning fee and any item removal will result in a $125 per item fee.
1. No public WiFi. Password will only be provided to renter if required for payment transactions, or if Renter requires internet access to operate an aspect of event.
2. Nails, pins, wire or tape may not be used to supply decorations to any building surfaces.
3. Smoke effects, explosives or pyrotechnics are not permitted inside or outside building. Only flameless candles are permitted inside the studio.
4. Use of confetti and glitter are not permitted on PPS premises.
5. PPS will not be held responsible for any items left after a rental.
If a client qualifies, any applicable refund will be processed by PPS in 24-48 hours and dependent upon banking institution, it could take an additional 3-5 business days to process.
Renter claims responsibility for the payment of rent to PPS for the use of agreed upon space. Renter is 18 years of age and hereby releases PPS from any and all claims or liability due to personal injury or loss of property which Renter or their attendees may sustain as a result of participating in any activity at PPS. Renter claims responsibility for any damages to the facility that may occur during Renter’s rental.
NOTE: Renter is under video surveillance at all times during rental.
The terms and fees outlined here may not be disclosed with third parties. Any breach or violation of this agreement shall be addressed in a court of competent jurisdiction in the federal or state courts.