• All vendors are responsible for providing any equipment needed to operate including canopy tents, chairs, and tables.
• No electrical access, must supply generator if necessary.
• Vendors with class/presentation slots will have access to one of two temperature controlled spaces with internet access.
• Food vendors must acquire and present proper permits prior to setup
• Food vendors are encouraged to showcase healthier options
• Multiple vendors may share a booth
In an effort to increase sales and raise more money for Ataxia, for every ticket purchase bought in your namefrom a referred buyer, you will receive an incentive earning of $2 per ticket. You may choose an incentive earning payout (received 5 days after festival) or you may choose to donate 100 percent of your incentive earnings to the National Ataxia Foundation.
We are no longer accepting applications.
APPROVED VENDORS ONLY: CLICK HERE TO GO TO PAYMENT PORTAL TO PURCHASE BOOTH