• All vendors are responsible for providing any equipment needed to operate including canopy tents, chairs, and tables.
• No electrical access, must supply generator if necessary.
• Vendors with class/presentation slots will have access to one of two temperature controlled spaces with internet access.
• Food vendors must acquire and present proper permits prior to setup
• Food vendors are encouraged to showcase healthier options
• Multiple vendors may share a booth
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Hu-Manifest 2018, please fill out the form below.
If approved, you will be contacted by Hu-Manifest staff with instructions on how to make payment for your booth.
Applications are currently being accepted. The first 20 approved vendors or sponsors to send payment will secure the 20 spots we have available.
NOTE: We are no longer taking applications for CBD/Hemp Oil Vendors.
APPROVED VENDORS: CLICK HERE TO GO TO PAYMENT PORTAL TO PURCHASE BOOTH
(The payment portal page is password protected; if you are approved, you will be contacted with the password)