• All vendors are responsible for providing any equipment needed to operate including canopy tents, chairs, and tables.
• No electrical access, must supply generator if necessary.
• Vendors with class/presentation slots will have access to one of two temperature controlled spaces with internet access.
• Food vendors must acquire and present proper permits prior to setup
• Food vendors are encouraged to showcase healthier options
• Multiple vendors may share a booth
In an effort to increase sales and raise more money for Ataxia, for every ticket purchase bought in your namefrom a referred buyer, you will receive an incentive earning of $2 per ticket. You may choose an incentive earning payout (received 5 days after festival) or you may choose to donate 100 percent of your incentive earnings to the National Ataxia Foundation.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Hu-Manifest 2018, please fill out the form below. If approved, you will be contacted by Hu-Manifest staff with instructions on how to make payment for your booth. Applications are currently being accepted. The first 20 approved vendors or sponsors to send payment will secure the 20 spots we have available.
Once approved, vendors have 7 days to submit payment. Also keep in mind, although you are approved, your booth/presentation are not guaranteed until payment is received, so don’t lose your spot by delaying payment!
APPROVED VENDORS ONLY: CLICK HERE TO GO TO PAYMENT PORTAL TO PURCHASE BOOTH
NOTE: We are no longer taking/accepting applications for CBD/Hemp Oil Vendors.