About Playground Productions Studio Staff
Playground Productions Studio of Indianapolis employs a diverse staff and we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in employment & internship opportunities at our studio, please check this page for opportunities and available positions.
We currently have three internships available to Indy-area college students.
Employment & Internship Opportunities
Audio Engineer Intern, Fall 2017
Event Planning & Social Media Marketing Intern, Fall 2017
Art Gallery & Curator Intern, Fall 2017
- Hours: 20 or less hours per week, including some weekends
- Compensation: Non-paid
Requirements for Application
- Ages 18 – 22 preferred
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be currently enrolled in a related college program. Please have university advisor contact Adam Riviere on requirements to acquire credit for internship.
- Great communication, typing and handwriting skills
- Familiar/comfortable with Mac-based operating systems
- Responsible, punctual, open minded and respectful of others
- Flexibility is required and days/hours will vary from week to week. Weekend availability is a must.
Please contact us to apply.