About Playground Productions Studio Staff
Playground Productions Studio of Indianapolis employs a diverse staff and we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in employment & internship opportunities at our studio, please check this page for opportunities and available positions.
We currently have three internships available to Indy-area college students.
Employment & Internship Opportunities
Audio Engineer Intern, Summer 2017 & Fall 2017
Event Planning & Social Media Marketing Intern, Summer 2017 & Fall 2017
Art Gallery & Curator Intern, Summer 2017 & Fall 2017
Hours: 20 or less hours per week, including some weekends
Requirements for Application
• Ages 18 – 22 preferred
• Current driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Must be currently enrolled in a related college program. Please have university advisor contact Adam Riviere on requirements to acquire credit for internship.
• Great communication, typing and handwriting skills
• Familiar/comfortable with Mac-based operating systems
• Responsible, punctual, open minded and respectful of others
• Flexibility is required and days/hours will vary from week to week. Weekend availability is a must.
Please contact us to apply.