*We require a copy of renter’s license or ID at the time rental is accessed.
DOOR ACCESS / SECURITY CODES:
• Renter will given a unique 4-digit code to gain entry for rental.
• Renter is only authorized to enter the studio when they have scheduled and purchased a rental.
• Renter’s entry and exit codes serve as clock in and clock out times. Renter is only permitted to be in the studio for the amount of rental hours scheduled, plus a combined 30 minutes for load in/load out.
• Any unauthorized entry or any client that remains in studio after allotted rental time will be reported to authorities as trespassing.
• Renter will not give any other party the code. If Renter suspects someone obtained/used code, PPS must be contacted immediately by phone.
• Clients that rent space on a regular basis must provide a security question and answer for code retrieval. If PPS cannot be reached outside of office hours to retrieve code and Renter cannot access rental, PPS cannot held responsible for lost rental and no refunds will be given.
• Important: Staff, engineers, etc, will not always be on site and will not be available at all times. If Renter needs the assistance of an audio engineer, the Add Engineer option must be chosen at the time rental is booked. If immediate assistance is needed for a non-emergency, please call 317-678-7529. For an emergency, please call 911.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING / NO SHOW / TARDINESS
• 1-3 Hour Rehearsal/Room Rentals: Requires 3 Day Cancellation Notice to receive full refund
• 4-7 Hour Rehearsal/Room Rentals: Requires 7 Day Cancellation Notice to receive full refund
• 8+ Hours/ Multiple Days: Requires 2 Weeks Cancellation Notice to receive full refund
• For reoccuring rental clients ONLY: Renter is given one opportunity to cancel/reschedule without penalty. 2 or more cancellations/reschedulings will result in loss of rental fees.
• Renter must cancel online via Acuity and follow-up verbally with a call or voicemail to be eligible for any applicable refund.
• Renter must call to reschedule.
• Any time late is time lost. If additional time is needed, it must be purchased per our hourly rental rate.
• Renter is responsible for any or all of the following standard equipment if used when renting space. If any negligent damage occurs or items are stolen or missing during the time Renter is inside the studio, Renter is responsible to repair/replace damaged, missing or stolen equipment. IMPORTANT: Equipment should also be turned off after usage.
• Orange Rm: Allen & Heath Mix Wiz3 mixer, 2 Wharfdale pro monitor wedges, microphones, stands and cables, 20 chairs, 1 table.
• Blue Rm: Allen & Heath Qu 24 mixer, 2 QSC K8 speakers, Mackie subwoofer, microphones, stands and cables, 50 chairs, 3 tables.
• Other: Gretsch drum kit, Anatolian cymbals, Crate guitar amp, Roland keyboard (not available if booked same day)
SETUP / TEAR DOWN
• Renter is allotted complimentary setup and tear down time; 15 minutes to setup and 15 minutes to tear down. Renter is required to vacate the studio at the end of their 15 minute tear down. If extra time is needed to finish, please contact Adam Riviere at 317-678-PLAY at least 30 minutes prior to agreed upon end time and time may be extended at at regular hourly rate if available.
FOOD, DRINK, SMOKING
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are to be brought onto the premises.
• Smoking is not permitted inside studio.
PENALTIES & FINES
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $25 PENALTY FOR EACH OCCURRENCE WHEN:
• Equipment is NOT turned off
• Studio lights are NOT turned off
• Thermostat in rental space is NOT turned off
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $175 CLEANING FEE FOR ANY EXCESS TRASH OR MESS LEFT IN STUDIO SPACE.
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED $125 PER BULK ITEM LEFT IN THE STUDIO
Renter claims responsibility for the payment of rent to PPS for the use of agreed upon space. Renter is 18 years of age and hereby releases PPS from any and all claims or liability due to personal injury or loss of property which Renter or their attendees may sustain as a result of participating in any activity at PPS. Renter claims responsibility for any damages to the facility that may occur during Renter’s rental.
NOTE: Renter is under video surveillance at all times during rental.
The terms and fees outlined here may not be disclosed with third parties. Any breach or violation of this agreement shall be addressed in a court of competent jurisdiction in the federal or state courts.