*We require a copy of renter’s license or ID at the time rental is accessed.
• Package expires in 30 days. Unused time will not rollover or be refunded.
• Bands/groups may not share a package. Only one band per package.
• Other clients may be renting other rental spaces in the studio, resulting in a sharing of common spaces. If Renter requires a private rental, please stop here and visit the Venue Rental page: http://playgroundproductionsstudio.com/venue-rental
• Rehearsal packages cannot be combined with any other services, including recording of rehearsal sessions or any special offer or promotion.
• If cancellation is not received with at least 72 hours notice, the number of hours scheduled will be deducted from remaining package hours.
• Cancellations must be received via phone at 317-678-7529, if no answer leave a voicemail and we will call to confirm cancellation. Text or email cancellations will not be accepted.
NO EQUIPMENT STORAGE
• We do not offer storage space for any instruments or equipment, even if rehearsal are scheduled on 2 or more consecutive days. In order to receive storage options, please stop here and visit the Rehearsal Block Deals page: http://playgroundproductionsstudio.com/rehearsal-block-deals
DOOR ACCESS / SECURITY CODES:
• Renter will given a unique 4-digit code to gain entry for rental.
• Renter is only authorized to enter the studio when they have scheduled and purchased a rental.
• Renter’s entry and exit codes serve as clock in and clock out times. Renter is only permitted to be in the studio for the amount of rental hours scheduled, plus a combined 30 minutes for load in/load out.
• Any unauthorized entry or any client that remains in studio after allotted rental time will be reported to authorities as trespassing.
• Renter will not give any other party the code. If Renter suspects someone obtained/used code, PPS must be contacted immediately by phone.
• Clients that rent space on a regular basis must provide a security question and answer for code retrieval. If PPS cannot be reached outside of office hours to retrieve code and Renter cannot access rental, PPS cannot held responsible for lost rental and no refunds will be given.
• Important: Staff, engineers, etc, will not always be on site and will not be available at all times. If Renter needs the assistance of an audio engineer, the Add Engineer option must be chosen at the time rental is booked. If immediate assistance is needed for a non-emergency, please call 317-678-7529. For an emergency, please call 911.
FOOD, DRINK, SMOKING
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are to be brought onto the premises.
• Smoking is not permitted inside studio.
PENALTIES & FINES
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $25 PENALTY FOR EACH OCCURRENCE WHEN:
• Equipment is NOT turned off
• Studio lights are NOT turned off
• Thermostat in rental space is NOT turned off
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $175 CLEANING FEE FOR ANY EXCESS TRASH OR MESS LEFT IN STUDIO SPACE.
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED $125 PER BULK ITEM LEFT IN THE STUDIO
Renter claims responsibility for the payment of rent to PPS for the use of agreed upon space. Renter is 18 years of age and hereby releases PPS from any and all claims or liability due to personal injury or loss of property which Renter or their attendees may sustain as a result of participating in any activity at PPS. Renter claims responsibility for any damages to the facility that may occur during Renter’s rental.
NOTE: Renter is under video surveillance at all times during rental.
The terms and fees outlined here may not be disclosed with third parties. Any breach or violation of this agreement shall be addressed in a court of competent jurisdiction in the federal or state courts.