*We require a copy of renter’s license or ID at the time rental is accessed.
• Blocks can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance, but Renter only has 30 days from time of purchase to schedule. If rehearsal date(s) are not scheduled within 30 days, the deal expires and no refunds will be given.
• All rehearsal lengths are 8 hours, no more and no less.
• Rehearsal blocks have to be scheduled on consecutive days. If not, appointments will be automatically rescheduled on consecutive days, starting from the first date you choose.
• Equipment can be stored in the rehearsal area during the course of the rehearsal block.
• Rehearsal blocks cannot be combined with any other services, including recording of rehearsal sessions or any special offers or promotions. Please contact us to learn about pricing and how to book that service.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING
• 1- 2 Day Blocks: Requires 5 Days Notice to receive a full refund
• 3-5+ Day Blocks: Requires 2 Weeks Notice to receive a full refund
• Cancellations and rescheduling notices must be received via telephone at 317-678-7529 with at least 72 hours notice to receive a full refund. Text or email cancellations are not accepted. Leave a voicemail if no answer and we will confirm cancellation.
• Renter must call to reschedule and is only entitled to one rescheduling without a penalty. If Renter attempts to reschedule a second time, rehearsal block will expire and no refunds will be given.
• Time late is time lost, also any breaks or stops in rehearsal are on renter’s own time.
DOOR ACCESS / SECURITY CODES:
• Renter will given a unique 4-digit code to gain entry for rental.
• Renter is only authorized to enter the studio when they have scheduled and purchased a rental.
• Renter’s entry and exit codes serve as clock in and clock out times. Renter is only permitted to be in the studio for the amount of rental hours scheduled, plus a combined 30 minutes for load in/load out.
• Any unauthorized entry or any client that remains in studio after allotted rental time will be reported to authorities as trespassing.
• Renter will not give any other party the code. If Renter suspects someone obtained/used code, PPS must be contacted immediately by phone.
• Clients that rent space on a regular basis must provide a security question and answer for code retrieval. If PPS cannot be reached outside of office hours to retrieve code and Renter cannot access rental, PPS cannot held responsible for lost rental and no refunds will be given.
• Important: Staff, engineers, etc, will not always be on site and will not be available at all times. If Renter needs the assistance of an audio engineer, the Add Engineer option must be chosen at the time rental is booked. If immediate assistance is needed for a non-emergency, please call 317-678-7529. For an emergency, please call 911.
FOOD, DRINK, SMOKING
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are to be brought onto the premises.
• Smoking is not permitted inside studio.
PENALTIES & FINES
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $25 PENALTY FOR EACH OCCURRENCE WHEN:
• Equipment is NOT turned off
• Studio lights are NOT turned off
• Thermostat in rental space is NOT turned off
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $175 CLEANING FEE FOR ANY EXCESS TRASH OR MESS LEFT IN STUDIO SPACE.
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED $125 PER BULK ITEM LEFT IN THE STUDIO
Renter claims responsibility for the payment of rent to PPS for the use of agreed upon space. Renter is 18 years of age and hereby releases PPS from any and all claims or liability due to personal injury or loss of property which Renter or their attendees may sustain as a result of participating in any activity at PPS. Renter claims responsibility for any damages to the facility that may occur during Renter’s rental.
NOTE: Renter is under video surveillance at all times during rental.
The terms and fees outlined here may not be disclosed with third parties. Any breach or violation of this agreement shall be addressed in a court of competent jurisdiction in the federal or state courts.