Playground Productions, Recording Studio
Playground Productions Studio, recording studio in Indianapolis, has 3 rooms dedicated to recording: a 1000 sq ft room, a 400 sq ft room, and an isolation room. Our recording studio is currently setup to record 24 tracks simultaneously. Recording artists have access to a variety of microphone brands at our recording studio, such as Sontronics, Audio Technica, Blue, Neumann, Marshall, Audix and Shure.
Contact the Playground today if you are interested in recording.
Recording Session Rates
Solo Artist Recording
- $60 per hour
- $85 per hour
- $50 per hour
- Up to 2 hours of unused time for recording can be applied to mastering
IMPORTANT TIP: Please do not overbook. Any unused time over 2 hours will not be applied towards mastering or refunded.
Note: Sessions must be booked online at least 24 hours in advance. Please call 317-678-7529 to schedule an after hours or weekend session.
Live Recording In Studio
Playground Productions Studio offers 24 track live recording in front of an audience of up to 75 people in our a 1000+ square foot Blue Room. Clients have the option to charge a cover/door fee for guests.
- Includes load in, 30-60 minutes sound check, up to 70 minutes of recording, up to 30 minutes to tear down and a cash bar for your guests.
- Bands will be charged $85 for any time going over 70 minutes and for each additional hour.
Recording Studio Rental Rate
For producers and freelance engineers wishing to rent recording studio space, we provide: direct connect patch bay system, access to Audient ASP008 mic pre’s, 1/4 inch balanced patch cables, Allen & Heath Qu series 24 channel console, 4 Behringer Powerplay monitoring systems, 2 Wharfedale Pro monitor wedges, 2 CGM passive speakers, 2 QSC K8 speakers, microphones, mic stands, mic cables, music stands and headphones.
- $75 per hour
Recording Studio Hours
- Appointments available Tuesday-Sunday
- Walk-ins accepted Tuesday-Friday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- No walk-ins
- Tuesday-Friday after 6:00 PM