About Our Recording & Rehearsal Studio
Playground Productions Studio is a recording & rehearsal studio located on the east side of Indianapolis. The studio is housed within the Coal Factory along the newly renovated Pennsy Trail in Historic Irvington. Owner and operator Adam Riviere’s mission is to educate the community in the arts through world music and culture. His mantra is to “keep the music going.”
Services we offer include event rental space, djembe repair, drum circles, CD & DVD duplication and printing, audio transfers, wedding services, music lessons, school music & culture presentations, pro audio training and an art gallery with 300 sq ft of wall space. Our recording & rehearsal studio is a versatile, diverse and welcoming environment for all in the community to enjoy.
Nuvo readers voted Playground Productions Studio as one of the Best Recording Studios in Indianapolis in 2016.
We feature an ample 3000+ square foot facility, featuring several spaces with a variety of uses for the arts:
- Blue Room: 1000 square foot space built for live performance and recording, and a rental space for large events
- Orange Room: 360 square foot soundproof room used for rehearsal and recording, and used as a rental space for educational purposes, small events, and weddings
- Isolation Room: 7 x 9 foot soundproof room, used for isolating a soloist, duo or trio for recording or rehearsal (considered a larger isolation area as compared to other studios)
- Art Gallery: 300 square feet of wall space for monthly art exhibitions on 1st & 3rd Friday’s. Gallery features include Twelve Bar Blues, a wine and beer cash bar
- Our entire facility is also available for rent for public & private events and rehearsals